This is a series of fun and engaging set-questions for authors. This series is for authors only, and you must have at least one published book. We especially want to hear from marginalized and underrepresented authors, and we are an LGBTQUIA+ safe-space. We are not interested in affiliated articles, purchased opinions, or columns that are trying to sell something with a paid bias.
To participate in this interview series, you must first download the questions here.
- Material should have a minimum of 600 words.
- All work must be in English and must be the author’s own. We do not consider AI-generated works.
- No religion or hate speech. Do not submit material that is hateful toward any type of person or culture, or that is pro-gun.
- If you need to adjust a submission, please use the Request to Edit option through Submittable. Please don’t request to edit for minor flaws, however—all accepted work will go through an editing process and will have the chance to be updated before publication, and your work will not be disqualified for a missing comma.
- All authors must be at least 18 to submit.
- There are no simultaneous submissions allowed for this category. These interview questions are our own, for our own series, and cannot be published at another venue.
- Submit via Submittable only. We do not accept email submissions.
- This is a free form that is unique to you and shouldn't be shared with others. There is a $2 administrative fee for anyone able to pay.
- We will send a response to every submission within two months. Form response only, unless we are interested in publishing your work. We are regretfully unable to provide feedback. If you have not heard back from us within two months, please feel free to contact us (kindly).
- We pay $10 per accepted interview.